Internal Communications Video Production
Communicating change is just as important as change itself.
Communicate Your Message Using the Power of Video
Video can provide a number of key benefits to organizations:
Connect with Your Employees
Video has a wide variety of applications in communicating messages across a business:
- Updates about current developments, performance and upcoming events.
- Underlining of corporate policies.
- Changes in the marketplace that have implications on the business.
- Congratulations for good work being done.
- Keep everyone informed of changes in direction, structure, philosophy etc.
- Explain reasons behind changes.
- Reduce any potential confusion by mapping out changes visually and supporting with on-screen text.
Training & Education
- Upskilling of staff across the business.
- Graphics and visuals to help explain complex processes.
- Opportunities for horizontal training – other employees giving tips about how they work more effectively.
- Cost savings over traditional training methods and an uptake in retention of information.
- An archive for future reference.
- An overview of the business and its operations.
- Orientation of the work place and best practices.
- Health and safety information.
- Information on holidays, sickness and other important processes.
Team & Moral Building
- Awards evenings for employees.
- Activity days out for team building.